OP Paladins (terlebih kuasa)
Ok so the other day I was just curios abt what most my guild mates said abt paladins. So I went around as a lvl 10 'noob' human mage and konon buat-buat bodo as in baru start World of Warcraft. So first few victims were a buncha lvl 50s ard Goldshire doing tht halloween quests.
I asked them about which classes are nice to play, the warrior night elf said he likes his warrior and the shamy said she likes shammy. Then they went on arguing and blah blah blah I got too tired to....read...so i left...
Later on I bumped into another warrior and a hunter, both were Night Elf, probably a couple since they kept /hug/kiss/lick/hump/wtfyeah eachother.... anyways I asked about what classes are fun to play, like most answers I got is play what you feel comfortable with, dang I 2nd tht opinion. So then I ask, about paladins. I pretended tht I don't know why they're alot of pallys running ard and the answer I got is tht, PALLYS ARE OP (overpowered), btw we're talking about Jubei'Thos server k.
They said these paladins can heal, tank and cause some f***ed up holy dps(damage persecond) mcm s**l and apparently there is no counter or buff protection from holy magic. U can counter and be immune to shadow, fire, stun, fear and all tht but holy powers can slap u BRIGHT HOLY red in the face. Gila tipu sih...moar pallys on the field??...omg...
Founded on 2120hours 20/10/09
It appears with blizzado's new patch allowing players to play on both horde or alliance have suddenly boosted our alliance numbers abit. Last time these numbers were against alliance forces, now its the other way around, but my guess, both sides make alt chars on the other side just to sniff and stick they're noose where it doesn't belong. Yes we have spies in the game, some people take World of Warcraft too seriously...
So ok continue, then I went to StormWind City to ask about, I whispered some 'great' and very 'nice' people there to question a little. Not surprisingly I get the same remark, PALLYS ARE OP!!! and yes they cap tht shit.
Im no pro at paladins, fact is I still don't know much nor take the game srsly and bother much, World of Warcraft is just a game to me, I play at my own pace and admire my avatars. I dont rush gear acquirements nowadays, unfortunately due to that I get constant scrutiny by some senior players who loves to bad mouth.
Anyways, this popularity with paladins have left the class becoming to common and result to new degrees of linearity. My guild mates commented that other classes have 2 sides, either they are really good or really bad. Paladins are the only ones you can say "oh he/she(s) alright, not bad". I suppose this opinion commented by my guilds men are kinda bias since they're fav target are BloofElf male paladins and cows...
Im not going to much into details, but from what I know right now, paladins are a common class, if there were a crusade called and paladins much answer or get 3 months of constant death sickness, server probably crash....btw im a paladin LOL....
Some pics of my main avatar, and shes my pride and joy:

During Halloween season

My new pet

Queuing up for a Wintergrasp operation

During BG, got the job of sitting put

we were cloned?

LFG H TOC pls..need seals..

At the Auction House buying flowers

Dont remember when this was, but we looked alike and awed..

Im somewhere in the middle surrounded by horde players atking IronForge, I best not consecrate here

When u turn green u go dumbd and ugly...and the red circle is a seal tht was considered too powerful by all players so blizzardo got rid of it, it was known as Seal of Blood

Draenei girls abt to duke it out

...just a snap stop...

The paladin and her best friend warrior

...next time always watch ur bck...

..she got drunk, hence the blurr...

Comments
Post a Comment