Its JANUARY 2020 - Hello again
The year is finally 2020 and it has been awhile since I've visited Blogger. Looking back into the system, I seem to have deleted thousands of entries from the DEFIANCE OF LIGHT and this blog. All my "adventures" and shenanigans are gone and forgotten. Perhaps was for the best.
I'am now 33 (DANG THAT'S FAST), I got married last JUNE 2019 but no kids yet and not planning at this time with the American World War 3 party ready to kick start and extinction level epidemics brewing to happen.
I don't really know what to write here. Tho what I can say is that I really do miss the gaming world. World of Warcraft started as just a silly RM115 subscription mmorpg turn out to be a magnanimous inspiration to the world of gaming and story making. My friends who were originally playing Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning (good shit while it lasted) decided to jump ship and forgot to inform me.
So I continued my Warrior Priest all the way until max level, then Jo told me "dude, we're in Azeroth". So, I went to see Emperor Karl Franz, I literally chat on general chat (macam org bodo RP) telling the emperor I will no longer serve here as the esteemed warrior priest. I gave a "/salute" & "/bow" and bid final fond farewell to the emperor.
This followed by a log out screen and 'uninstall' of Warhammer Online the Age of Reckoning. I was a little sad because I just started to really like the game but it was grindy as balls. I later went down to this game store at Subang Parade and asked for the World of Warcraft the Burning Crusade battle chest. Here is where all it began, my journey to Azeroth and the many adventure my guild brothers and sisters had, we were a guild of PVP loving asshats.
This bad boy had two guide books on the world of Azeroth but I never really went through them because I was already a seasoned mmorpg player. So meh (toss book aside) and went into the game. From there, LYPHRIDIA was born. Draenei Holy Paladin.
Since I didn't have a girlfriend, Lyphridia was kinda like (kawan) but not really a girlfriend. When I'm on team speak with the guild, I usually don't talk much because I need to focus keeping everyone alive since I'm a battle hardened (muka syok) PVP and PVE healer.
But when I'm playing alone leveling or collecting mats, I talk to her (don't fkin judge me) like we're on real adventures. Example say if I see any points of interests, I go "hey Ly lets check that out, could be something useful for us". I imagine I'm actually her small pet sitting on her shoulder (or back pack) and shes the quiet stalwart adventurer that protects me while we explore and save Azeroth from all sorts of world ending defining bullshit moments.
Ok so I need to stop here, I think I might enjoy doing this again. Cheers all, we can continue our adventure another season.
I have great fascination for World of Warcraft especially the Draenei. So I will begin to slowly get into the art of story writing again with Chronicles of Lyphridia. Lets hope my English don't sound to stupid.
I have great fascination for World of Warcraft especially the Draenei. So I will begin to slowly get into the art of story writing again with Chronicles of Lyphridia. Lets hope my English don't sound to stupid.


Comments
Post a Comment